STATEMENT OF REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- NAFA will give three (3) scholarships of $2,500 each year. Cash scholarships are to be used for college expenses.
- Previous scholarship recipients may not apply.
- Applications must be received by August 1. Please send applications to NAFA headquarters.
- Financial need is not a requirement for these awards. However, the following requirements must be met:
- Minimum ACT score of 22/SAT score of 900.
- Rank in top 35% of your high school graduating class.
Transfer or student in college
- Have minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST:
- Submit a recent photo attached to the application for press release purposes.
- The scholarship competition is open only to the children or grandchildren of NAFA Active, Associate, Supplemental and Affiliate members in good standing, or the children or grandchildren of employees of NAFA member firms.
- Submit a written essay of 1-2 typewritten pages that gives a brief biographical sketch of the individual along with reasons why they feel they should receive the scholarship.
- Request two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from a recent teacher. Neither recommendation should be from a family member.
The Committee for the NAFA Scholarship will collect and screen all scholarship applications. Recipients will be announced at the NAFA Annual Convention.
NAFA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Submit the application with the essay and photo attached.
- Write an essay addressing your work bio, experience, career objective and leisure time interests.
- Print this page and complete the information below.
- Request two letters of recommendation. 5. Send application, essay, and recommendation letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oops. This form is no longer accepting responses
We're sorry but this form/survey is no longer accepting responses. If you have questions or believe this is an error, please contact us.
National Air Filtration Association
1818 Parmenter Street, Middleton, WI